S I Z E S P R E E M I E + 0 - 3 M
M A N Y M O O N S B U N D L E S
Welcoming a new babe into the world is one of the most exciting events in our lives.
The “I have loved you for a thousand moons” collection was created to love on the smallest among us.
S H O P M A N Y M O O N S B U N D L E S
W E L C O M E H O M E N E W B O R N 0 - 3 M
• Mitts designed for tiny fingers to prevent scratches
• Gown to simplify midnight diaper changes
• Boots to keep protect their toes from germs
• Keepsake cards designed to celebrate each month
• A swaddle to keep them nice and cozy
• Canvas Bags to tote all the newborn necessities.
P R E C I O U S P R E E M I E U N D E R 5 LBS ( 2. 5 K G )
• Mitts which are NICU-tested to help prevent unwanted extubations.
• Gowns specially designed to help preemies feel cozy in the NICU, while allowing for easy access to tubes for nurses.
• Boots to keep tiny toes warm
• Keepsake Cards to celebrate those big milestones
• Nesting Canvas Bags to tote all the newborn necessities.
MANY MOONS MITTS & BOOTS BUNDLE
A print that embodies, “I love you to the moon and back.” Inspired by a parent’s love and a moon that unites us all.
Look at the sky, our favorite nightlight, during those late-night diaper changes and remember that each night we are all cozy under the same moon.
R E V I E W S
I C O U L D N ' T B E H A P P I E R
Super luxuriously soft material, and very easy to change her diapers! We have two sets of booties too which I am very pleased with as well. My next purchase will be the footed pjs. Highly recommend this company!
L O V E F O R T I N Y B A B E S
My little nugget looks so cute in this collection. I love the convertible gowns and the blanket is beautiful and versatile.
G R E A T F O R N I C U
My son was born preemie & has spent a few weeks in the NICU so far. I ordered these to replace the gloves the nurses were taping around his wrist because he kept pulling out his oxygen, and then messing with his IV and stuff. They seem comfortable for him & have stopped him from being able to pull anything or scratch his face.